Featuring traditional & contemporary Chinese watercolor paintings by
May Ip-Lam as well works in other paint media by acclaimed artists such as:
- Vern Simpson
- Eleanor Kobley
- Lois Shannon
The art gallery not only features original artists works but also provides
special order [sometimes while-you-wait] authorized high quality reproductions on a range of
media backing, e.g. archival papers, canvas etc. by our own technical print experts.
The gallery is located in the precints of North America's oldest
functioning Chinatown in Victoria BC. which forms part of the historic
"Old Town" district.
See our street map of Victoria, click here, showing proximity to the picturesque
Innter Harbor, and shops and malls of Government & Douglas Streets.
MAY IP-LAM GALLERY
655A Herald Street · Victoria, BC Canada V8W 3R6
For our Chinese visitors information, May speaks fluent Mandarin, Cantonese and English. Other associates
at the gallery speak English / Cantonese-Chinese.
Provenance of above image: The above is a scan of a "art card" produced by the art gallery. The image is about
70% of the actual greeting-personal note cards that the gallery sells as a special souvenir-greeting-card. The cards are
reproductions of original watercolors done by May.
Images & content copyright © 2004 May Ip-Lam
More Victoria Sights · Attractions ·
- see ChinaTown Area Chinese & Western Restaurants-Cafe-Pubs Guide
- see Real Estate and Realtors in Victoria
- see City of Victoria business, travel directory
- see Museums and Libraries in Victoria & Vancouver
- Victoria Art Galleries / Artists
- see Victoria's Times Colonist Newspaper
and other BC-Canada News online
- see Victoria Lawyers and Legal Directory
- see Greater Victoria Golf Courses
- see Vancouver Downtown Hotel Accommodations and Restaurant Guide
visitors' guide by Teresa Murphy et al [1997-2004]
Home Page Metrotown.info